SMART IS OUR FIRST NAME!
Whether you choose SmartPayables for outsourced printing and mailing or for your business check writing software and API, you can be sure that our full team of developers and associates will partner with you every step of the way. We’re here to support you by expediting the process of sending bulk business payments and can guarantee that you’ll never have to spend time manually writing a check again.
Easy & Fast Set-up Process
- 2–5 business days for full setup and integration with our check printing API. This process includes access to our full development team for assistance.
- Personal dedicated account representative.
- 24/7 system with reporting features.
- Live chat support within our secure system.
- No monthly minimums or processing fees. You only pay for what you print.
- SmartPayables invoices every Monday for the previous week. You can choose how you would like to pay us during the set-up process.
- Within our secure system, our invoicing feature lets you see exactly what your fees are for each month.
- Cut a Check on your behalf. ACH Debit. Credit Card, etc.
- Setup and onboarding fees are transparent and never recur.
- SmartPayables has a comprehensive reporting feature within our secure system that gives you two options.
- Run reports and upload them to your bank for closed-loop reporting.
- Upload your bank's reports to our system and have closed-loop reporting within the SmartPayables system.
- The SmartPayables check printing and mailing service can support multiple bank accounts under one primary account. This allows you to manage all of your accounts or clients’ accounts within one login. You can print from each bank account by determining what bank alias you plan to send from within your file or through a custom check printing and mailing API.
- Clients can also have a different customized check template per sub-account with personalized branding and logos.
- Partnered with Pitney Bowes.
- A small 2D barcode is included on all printed pieces for internal document
Track Your Mail Pieces
- Tracking capabilities for first-class USPS and FedEx mail.
- Know when your mail piece entered the USPS mail stream, and when it should be delivered.
- Positive Pay is a cash-management tool that helps prevent fraud. Any check under Positive Pay that is potentially fraudulent is sent back to the issuer for examination. We encourage all our clients to set up Positive Pay with their banks beforehand. This process typically takes about 30+ days to set up, and our development team is there to help you if you need it.
SmartPayables offers outsourced check printing and mailing services that make the process of sending business payments easier than ever. Automate recurring check payments in seconds. Send bulk dispatches to contractors, vendors, and internal staff. Get the latest check security features for your payments while ensuring they reach the intended recipient faster than ever.